Boost your customer satisfaction with 3 simple steps:
Tafferly’s Core Competencies:
Advantages of QR Menu:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we need QR Code Based Menu?
- QR code allows the customers to quickly scan and access the menu without waiting for the
servers, especially during peak times.
Are the flyers provided by Tafferly? How would we use them?
- QR code stickers/flyers provided by Tafferly can be put on the tables, walls, entrances of the
restaurants, allowing menus to be easily accessible.
Do we need any mobile or desktop applications to manage the system?
- No mobile application or registration is required.
Does it have any advantage on the customer side?
- Customers will have more time to pick their intended items from the menu without rushing
under the pressure of the menu shortage.
cell phones and computers, avoiding the shared use of the same menu.
Does it have any advantage on the owner/staff side?
- Since there is no ordering system in Tafferly, the contact between restaurant staff and the
customers are maintained. The customer contact is one the critical part of the restaurant
culture. Thus, customer satisfaction is achieved without breaking the traditional code.
Is it possible to update or change the menu items? Does QR code change in every update?
- Unlike the traditional menus, the online menus can be updated with little effort without
wasting paper-based resources. QR code stays the same regardless of the changes in the
What do we need supply in order to integrate the system into my restaurant?
- The only requirement to initiate the system is the digital copy of the menu provided by the
Is it a subscription-based platform?
- Unlike the other similar platforms, no monthly subscription fee is needed. One-time payment
What about the payments?
- You can directly contact us via email or write in the chat, which is faster.